Arrival at Corvara and in the Badia
- Brennero Motorway A22 to the Bressanone exit, Val Pusteria state road SS49 in the direction of Brunico to San Lorenzo, turn off to SS244, the state road of Val Badia and drive to ALTA BADIA.
- Brennero Motorway A22 to the Chiusa exit; state road SS242 Val Gardena to Passo Gardena, ALTA BADIA;
- motorway A27 to Ponte nelle Alpi, state road SS203 Agordino, Caprile, Arabba, Passo Campolongo, ALTA BADIA;
- motorway A27 to the exit Belluno; state road SS51 to Cortina d'Ampezzo, Passo Falzarego, Passo Valparola and ALTA BADIA;
- Route planning
- Traffic in South Tyrol
- Motorway A22
- Public transport
- Traffic report for mountain passes
The closest train stations to Val Badia are:
- Brunico - 38 Km;
- Bressanone - 70 Km;
- Bolzano (via Passo Gardena) - 72 km;
- Bolzano (via Brunico/Val Pusteria) - 100 km;
Regional bus. From the train stations of Bolzano, Bressanone, and Brunico you can take the local SAD buses, which bring you to ALTA BADIA several times a day. The direct bus service Bolzano - Corvara via Val Gardena does not operate during winter time. We therefore recommend choosing the final train station of Brunico.
The timetables of the buses are available at.
The closest airport is Bolzano Airport Tel. 0471 255255, which is 72 km from Alta Badia (via Passo Gardena) or 100 km (via Brunico/Val Pusteria).
Other international airports in the vicinity: