Hotel Arkadia: A special eco-friendly hotel in South Tyrol
Hotel Arkadia in Corvara is one of the few true eco-friendly hotels in South Tyrol. This means to put an emphasis on the nature and the preservation of the beautiful Dolomites Alta Badia.
During your stay at Hotel Arkadia your car also will make holidays: In winter you can leave the hotel with your skis on and you will immediately be located on the Sella Ronda with over 500 km of slopes. During summer many trails to the Sella Ronda start right outside our hotel on the Sella Group and right outside the hotel you will also find the cabin cable car Boè.
Discover what makes the eco-friendly Hotel Arkadia so ecologically:
- Natural building materials and heat-protective insulation, an insulated roof and solar panels
- Modular condensing boiler
- Wooden windows, Climate House Class A
- Pressure reducer in the taps and irrigation water from our own well
- Voltage optimizers
- Electricity from renewable sources (certificate Seltrade)
- Waste separation
- Laundry service by environmentally friendly companies (Lavarent)
- Ecological detergents with automatic dosing
- Kitchen: We use as little as possible packaged products
- Kitchen: We prefer local suppliers and organic products
- Energy-saving LEDs and motion sensors on the lights in the corridors
- Rooms with current main circuit breaker or power switch for each room
We have always emphasized the use of clean and renewable energy and therefore there is a charging station for electric cars in our hotel (technical data of the column - plug type 2 - 22 KW - 32 Ampere - mode 3 IEC* 61851).